Concerned About Termites In Your Downey, CA Home?
The invasion of termites is something that can happen to any property in Downey or in any other part of Los Angeles County. Taking steps to deter termites and working with an experienced termite control company are the two best things you can do to stop termites and keep them away. This combination provides a powerful one-two punch in keeping these wood eating pests from destroying your home.
Termite Control Prevention Tactics
As preventive measures or to try and curb recurring termite infestations, here are some easy things you can implement:
- Keep stacked wood away from the side of your home and off the ground.
- Repair gaps in your home’s foundation.
- Keep your property free of dead organic natural material such as rotting branches, old wood stumps, or moist fallen leaves.
- Caulk around windows and doors.
- Pre-treat any new wood before it is installed either inside or outside your home.
- Keep crawl spaces dry and gutters clean.
- Schedule regular termite inspections.
Termite Treatment By A Professional Termite Company
Although taking steps to prevent termites on your own is helpful for prevention, a reputable termite company is your best bet for termite eradication. Let Pacific Coast Termite’s knowledgeable and efficient staff partner with you so we can do a termite inspection, repair any damage, and keep termites away!
We have successfully performed over 50,000 termite treatments throughout California since 2007. Our termite company specializes in effective non-tenting and non-fumigation methods and uses products that are generally non-toxic to humans such as XT-2000 Orange Oil Plus™. Your safety is our concern!
Get Started With Residential Or Commercial Termite Control
Pacific Coast Termite does termite control for commercial properties in Downey too! Give us a call at 714-450-1250 or contact us online today for any termite needs or questions you may have. We’re always here to help!