Are Termites Invading Your San Leandro, CA Property?
If you live or work in San Leandro along the eastern shore of the San Francisco Bay, it’s common to have termites living or working alongside you. Even if you don’t notice them, termites may be diligently eating away at the wood that keeps your property structurally sound.
For the best protection, learn the preventive actions you can take and partner with a reputable termite control company. This simple two step approach will go a long way in keeping your Alameda County home or business termite damage free!
Best Preventive Termite Control Practices
Keep it simple and start with both a personal and a professional termite inspection. Once you know the steps you can take on your own and have a detailed report from a termite inspector, you will be well on your way.
Look around your property and evaluate:
- Are gutters clean and crawl spaces dry?
- Is caulking missing around any windows or doors?
- Are there noticeable gaps or cracks in the foundation or walls?
- Is there any wood stacked outside on the ground or close to the side of the building?
- Are there dead branches, stumps, leaves or other organic material that can be cleared away?
- Is there new wood that can be pre-treated before it is used for an inside or outside project, repair, or remodel?
- Are there any roof leaks causing attic wood to be wet or moist?
Termite Eradication By A Trusted Professional Termite Company
Prevention measures can be very useful as a first line of defense. However, if termites are found you need a powerful yet safe eradication strategy. Our trusted termite company has partnered with Californians for over a decade and has successfully completed over 50,000 eco-friendly termite treatments.
Pacific Coast Termite’s knowledgeable and dedicated staff are here to guide you every step of the way from termite inspection and treatment to wood repair and maintenance. Our non-tenting and non-fumigation methods and non-toxic products (such as XT-2000 Orange Oil Plus™) are fully explained before anything begins and your satisfactions is ensured before any part of the process ends.
Contact Pacific Coast Termite to find out the termite status of your San Leandro property right away. We can be reached at 510-340-9784 or online to get you started. You’ll be glad you did!