Rodent Control in California
Our rodent control experts will remove mice and rats from your California home and business by sealing up potential points of entry and then laying down traps to exterminate them.
We provide a 1 year warranty on our rodent exclusion service.
3 reason why rodents are hazardous home guests
- Electrical hazards: Rodents can chew and bite through electrical wires which may cause appliances and switches to short circuit or become a fire hazard.
- Health hazards: Rodents contaminate homes with their hair, feces and urine.
- Property damage: Rodents can burrow and gnaw through home property items as well as pipes which may result in further home damage.
Let us eliminate these vermin from your home. Our rodent control experts will perform an exclusion by sealing up the entry points.
We can also clean and decontaminate your attic to ensure that all rodent traces are removed.
2 steps to make your home rodent-proof
Once inside, rodents not only destroy your walls, insulation and food. At Pacific Coast Termite, we have the expertise and experience to effectively make your home rodent-proof.
It is a good idea to take these 2 preventative measures against rodent invasions each fall in California.
- Seal off all possible rodent entry points. This includes small holes on your exterior walls and gaps around your doorways and windows. One of our professional rodent control service specialists will be able to identify and seal these rodent entryways.
- Secure potential food in sealed containers and clean any crumbs from your cupboards and pantry. If you know that there are rodents in your yard, then you may want to set traps around the perimeter of your home to help reduce the population that could potentially invade it.
How to identify a rodent infestation in your home
There are a number of things that you may notice when a rodent species has moved into your house, but the most common sign is the droppings that you may find deposited in your cupboards.
Other signs of rodent infestation include food packages with corners chewed off, damage to the entry points of your house, and nesting areas filled with shredded paper or fabric.
Request a rodent exclusion price estimate
If rodents do make their way into your home, then it is important to have them removed as soon as possible. We can do exclusions and remove any nests that they may have built. To learn more about keeping your home rodent-free, contact us online or call 1-800-PACIFIC (1-800-722-4342) to request a price estimate today.