Termite Control in Orange, CA
“Do I only have to worry about having termites if I see obvious signs such as swarms, paper-like wings, mud tubes, tiny holes in wood, or small piles of wood shavings?”
We get asked this question a lot. The answer is, “no”. Maybe if termites didn’t cause so much damage to wood structures they would just be a nuisance and not something to be so concerned about.
Knowing your property’s termite status is key and Pacific Coast Termite is here to help!
We want you to be fully informed and not wonder if termites are unknowingly destroying your property. Our well trained and experienced Orange termite inspectors know where to look and subtle things to look for.
If termites are found, please don’t panic. We have eco-friendly, convenient, and affordable options to take care of any size termite infestation or amount of wood damage.
Trusted Termite Service in Orange, CA
- Licensed by the State of California’s Structural Pest Control Board
- Serving residential and commercial customers since 2007
- Highly trained and experienced staff
- Successfully completed over 45,000 termite treatments
- Eco-friendly products and methods that don’t require fumigation or tenting
- 2 Year treatment warranty that is transferrable to new owners
- Wood repair service division (no subcontractors)
- A+ Better Business Bureau rating
- Customer service award recipient from Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor
- Always committed to your safety and satisfaction
Termite Inspection – Since termites can go unnoticed, having a termite inspection is the best way to stay aware of any current or potential issues. Eliminate any concerns with the assistance of Orange’s trusted termite company, Pacific Coast Termite, and know that your termite problems will soon be behind you.
Termite Treatment – We customize each customer’s treatment plan to fit their particular situation. However, none of our treatments use fumigation methods. This leaves our home and business owners feeling safe and protected!
Wood Damage Repair – Wondering if any replaced wood is susceptible to being damaged again by termites? Good question. New wood that is used can be pretreated to greatly reduce the chance of this happening.
for Orange, CA
John - Orange, CA
Sam did an outstanding job and cleaned up after the work was finished leaving the place looking better than when he got here. Would highly recommend Pacific Coast Termite
George - Orange, CA
The guys worked hard all day killing my termites.
Treating for dry wood termites
Treating for termites