Seal Beach Termite Treatments Go Eco-Friendly
To most of our Seal Beach customers it’s obvious why naturally occurring non-fumigation “green” products such as XT-2000 Orange Oil Plus™ are beneficial to the environment. However, they are usually pleasantly surprised to find out how much these types of termite treatment products and non-tenting methods are also beneficial to themselves.
Some of the most common responses our termite company hears from our Seal Beach customers include:
- “I’m so glad I won’t have to pack-up and protect my food or belongings before treatment begins!”
- “That’s great that I’ll be able to be at home during treatment and won’t have to find another place to stay!”
- “It’s nice to know that none of my plants or landscaping will be harmed!”
- “What a relief that I won’t have to worry about my kids or pets being around potential toxins!”
- “I won’t have to have my house covered with a tent and become the eyesore of the neighborhood!”
If these sound like they fit with the termite treatment experience you would like to have, the professional team at Pacific Coast Termite is here to help!
Start with A Professional Seal Beach Termite Inspection
To get started, Pacific Coast Termite can be reached at 714-450-1250 or online.
Our Seal Beach termite inspectors are in Orange County right now. By scheduling us to inspect your home, you’ll soon find out exactly what you’re dealing with! We’ll then make reasonable, honest, and affordable termite control recommendations that you’ll feel good about.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription